Friday, July 17, 2009

Round 2 with Tjen

As for round 2... hehe I accidentally chose Luna the moon rider and Tjen, a.k.a Mr. counter chose drow. However I managed to guess the neding of the game, and it ended up ME WINNING....................... in the losing way lol.

The game started and we went to middle for the sake of going to middle,we played and Tjen was taking advantage of his dam high damage and range and landed some heavy blows on me. But I however, was able to last for 6 minutes until Tjen first blooded me for no reason.

I cried in front of my computer for 24 seconds ( Luna's respawn time ) and continued playing like a man. This time, Tjen was the same as me, he lanC too much and went way too close to me until my luna's hand touched something that musnt be touched. I used my dam ulti on him and he died and he said nice once again( he always say nice when some1 kills ).

After turning the tables for 3 minutes until Tjen killed me again, I lost my will to fight but I still played for the sake of losing. so Tjen killed and killed and killed until he got a DOMINATING streak. He could have destroy my dam tower but he didnt, he was a man.

I knew that I will lose in no time if i dont farm fast, so I farmed in the forest for duno how long until I earned 2.6k. But when I was on my way to kill ursa warriors, drow shot my luna's groing part and kept shooting and silenced me.Proud of myself to survive for more than 15 minutes in the jungle, Tjen said "hahaha noob!" for no reason and he ended the game. Sad ending lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment