Friday, July 17, 2009

Round 1 with tjen

On a not boring day like yesterday, Tjen the noob wants to play dota with me for the sake of playing. As the pro , I had no choice but to accept his challenge.

The 1st round was the most fun dota game I have ever played, Tjen, as usual used his delay hero tactic and waited for me to choose a hero. Filled with fury, I chose huskar for no reason while Tjen chose Axe. After 2 minutes the game started, Tjen's com spoil and he dced, leaving his poor little axe to be firstblooded by me. After that, i left the game( What else can i do? )

The 2nd is as known as kegemilangan TZE, we used the sam hero and played like men.Out of my imaginations, Tjen used some weird block-creep-between-towers-and-farm technique and managed to farm well despiting the fact that I am throwing my painless burning arrows on him.

The game continued.... I manage to get a first-blood on Tjen, and he said nice ( of course it is nice). After killing him once, I was too lanc until I went whacking him at half life and the fight began....My huskar was throwing spears at axe's groin part but he don't seem to care as he have a groin-plate. And while fighting, Axe accidentally stepped on a banana skin and accidentally land his culling blade on me, and I died for cow's sake.

After being humiliated by tjen and axe, I on hack( just joking ) and managed to kill him till a UNSTOPPABLE! streak and ended the game in less than 35 minutes ( I m not lanCing).

No comments:

Post a Comment