Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Sports Dat WOOO

On last friday, an innocent little boy, who is me went to school at 5.30 AM ( don't rub your eyes, it is AM) for some crappy marching practice. But guess what, they said I am just a substittute LOL?! and I stayed there livelessly until around 7 am.

Out of the greens, Tjen appeared before me and keep boasting about how good is the kadet polis and blablabla..... After that.....and........also.........blabla.Then the time came, the marching session started and the noobish people went marching like cows. Out of the five houses, Blue was obviously the most chunted 1 la( because they got first lol ).

We also watch the unit beruniform marching which was so cacated too. After watching, I and Tjen called our parents to make a leave. BUT, when we were about to leave, A stupid looking, porky boy with a nose which is as big as my nike bottle blocked in the path and said some crap like : " Only EX students are allowed to leave, you moron!" , "Sorry, you can't leave since you are't a girl.."

After arguing for 2 seconds, I and Tjen decided to retreat and wait for a second chance to sneak out. 2 minutes passed, a girl with freaking short pants ( Tjen told me )and with OUR school's yellow PJ shirt walked towards the porky boy while I and Tjen waiting for the results. Unbelievably, They chatted for like 3 secs and the porky boy let her pass , and we were hanging I-dont believe-it sort of expression.

So, I made a science peka report.

Hypothesis: Porky boy is sexist
Constant variable: Stupidity of the porky boy
Manipulated: Your gender and shortness of your pants
Responding : Whether he let you pass

Tjen also proposed a theory that the girl promised the porky boy that she will F with him LOL, TJEN ROXXOR.

After 4 hours, I suddenly thought of some stupid games to play hide and seek with Tjen in the whole school for fun to kill time.

After killing all the time, we went back home. And i stayed in school for 7 hours doing nothing so sien.


WANTED!!!WANTED!!WANTED!!

IF YOU MANAGE TO LAND A PUNCH ON A BOY CALLED CHONG ZIQI( THE USELESS PREFECT)'S PORKY FACE, YOU WILL BE REWARDED BY ME, AND THE REWARD IS 10 CENTS PER 100 PUCNHES!

No comments:

Post a Comment