Thursday, September 10, 2009

Trials are over! The real fight begins!

Hahahaha... trials are over, alas! Another 1 month and we will all be free like birdies!Btw, my trial sucks, the below are my lousy and crappy results:

KH : 50+/60 I think
MT: 90% COW I LOST TO SO MANY PEOPLE!!!
SJ : 83% it may b a close-A but it is still an A!
GEO: Depends...... even nicholas( Smart boy) got 49/60, but who cares! geo suck!
BI : I dont get A i laugh
BM: I get A i cry
BC : Depends on our teacher's mood when she is marking!
SN: Pn. Azfahani ROXXOR!

Anyway, today is dam freaking @#$%^( no meaning),first of all, we have BC which was so dam freaking easy until i drew my IC on the question paper.

Seni was so fun, we played sudoku and walked around, so sien. Eugene the cow promised that he will come to my house and relax by playing a few rounds of dotA. But...... the cow got tuition and i spent my sweet 3 hours waiting for him , what a waste of time!

Btw, i am so jealous of my cousin who was just freed from the cage of UPSR, I M SO JEALOUS!!!!!! He played infront of me and said soemthing like" Haha, dotA so fun weh! Tze, u wanna play?" " Aiya, people who cant play are dam sad la, i pity them.."

I WAS SO BURNED UP!!!! F5 But who the hell cares, another 27 more days and I WILL BE FREE!! HAHAHA, ps chee pls dun abuse my name is ur blog , I felt hurt F4 lol. Posting my next post when the red sun shrinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment