Sunday, September 27, 2009

My Hari Raya Holidays!

Hahaha.... hari raya holidays are so fun til I am eating pizza now! hahaha, lemme show you a stage of my life, a.k.a Lame stage.

1st Saturday of holidays: forgotten

2nd Sunday : Went to my cousin's birthday for the sake of eating a cake.

3rd monday : Got dragged to my granpa's house , again. Couldnt sleep at night cause people shoot all the dam fireworks and it scared the dogs in my area. The dogs spammed barking till i lost sleep.

4th Tuesday : Cousin invite me to some boiling in tropicana, owned them all!!!!

5th wednesday : forgotten

6th Thursday : I gotta asked myself what did i do before write anything.

7th Friday : Use some imagination

8th Saturday : I on garena... I played warcraft.... I owned my cousins like cats owning dogs..... but I was playing foc. Sry to disappoint u tjen!

last day: In progress.

I know this is a boring post, so please dont read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment