Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Tear, Same Attitude!

Hello. 2day is Friday tmr is saturday and tmr tmr is sunday. Sien lah. ok nw lets start our topic. Lawl? or Lol? or Lao? Anyeway im still the same old tze heng- humble, handsome and smart 2.

One day, i saw the noob tjen yao and tok 2 him bout dota and thn i saw the NOOB chee chuan and he say hi. I say hi noob and the lanc chee chuan say 'u dun deserve 2 call me noob' Thn i say 'lanc wor!' Thn the nub chee chuan wok away. I walk into my bes class- 4Cempaka n sit in the corner wof tis joon wai. In my mind i feel tad my class is the bes, better thn 4A n 4BR so i thk my class is the bes.

My fav subject is chem nw. I read till Chapter 5 d u noe. Come test me if u wan.

Damn sien lah. I post tis 4 the sake of posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment