Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Writing this post for fun!

Hahaha... on a boring day like tomorrow, a retarded teacher made an anouncement in a retarded tone and said "Student XXXXX in beyond godlike with H1N1!! someone stop him!! ( copy from dota)" Tjen was "I have the blessing of RX hahaha." and Eugene" Oh no! I forgotten to bring the *nice book*!"

After I heard this, I went to the canteen to wash my hands like a cow washing its legs and I was misunderstood by Tjen and Eugene just for abadoning them for 2 minutes, so silly. After eating my chicken rice, I washed my hands again, and again I was miunderstood by the 2 cows, Eugene and Tjen, silly as ever.

And again, I couldn't resist the urge to play dota though I told Tjen that I will quit. Again I played and again I fed, I fed so badly till my teammates scolded me noob though I am better than the rest of them. I am just writing this paragraph just to make this post longer and to increase your power hahaha.

Read a fairytail and stuff the ending into this paragraph, I am so lazy to write though I am writing now lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment